miss him...


hi allzzzz...

tonite, i just feel like i want to cry...

cause...

cause...

cause;;

i miss him so much....

miss him damn much...


there have been weeks we don't really have a long talk with each other..

weeks, we don't have time for each other...

miss him...

i wish i could tell him how much i miss him...

i'm really miss him....

like crazy.. like freak...

i dun't know why i feel so emotional this nite..

but.. i'm truly miss him..

how i wish i can talk to him even for 10 minutes..

oh, no...

i'm crying already...

ery,,

i really miss u...

i know,, there only less than 2 weeks for us to meet...

however, i just feel that i cannot stand for missing you too much..

it is really hurt..

ery my love,,

i'm waiting n counting the days to meet u..

i'm really miss u...

miss ur care...

miss ur sweet words,,

miss ur funny comedy,,

miss ur singing,,

miss everything...

i know..

only u can make me fall in love..

only u can hold me when i'm down,,

only u can make me strong when i weak..

only u can trust me when other's don't

only u can understand me better than myself..

only u can appreciate me when other's don't...

only u can make me happy when other's try make me sad..

i just don't belong to myself when i'm not with u..

cause...

i need u in my life..

cause....

i feel u every breath i take..

cause..

i think of u every seconds through my mind..

cause..

i love u all the way of my life..

ery,,,

i love u..

more than i think i know..

cause when u're far from me,

i feel hurt,,

i feel empty..

how i wish u will always be there for me,,

always be here with me..

i will wait until the day, we are officially married..

until then, i will always wait for u..

to hold my hand, to love me and to care for me...

just like we have been promise...

i will love u till the end of my life..

forever..

ery,,

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





ery,,

u are my life...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment